Are you a SUPERSTAR with print management experience?
Would you like to help raise money every day for important causes? If so, read on.
We are a fast-paced direct response fundraising agency, and we are looking for a highly organized Print Production Coordinator to execute on the production of our direct mail appeals.
Your Experience …
- Minimum 2 years of experience in print production
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Project management experience an asset
- Working knowledge of Canada Post requirements and specifications
- Working knowledge of variable digital print
- Working knowledge of letter shop processes
In this roll you are an integral part of the project management team. Working closely with other key team members your responsibilities will include:
- Generating critical path timelines
- Providing Estimator with package specs and any changes for quoting
- Requesting cost estimates from vendors
- Liaising with in-house art studio and client relations team on final creative approvals
- Ordering, proofing and approving package materials
- Instructing variable print and lettershop departments
- Quality control
- Reviewing/approving supplier & partner invoices
- Preparing final billing
If you are a self-motivated, detail-oriented, problem-solver with the ability to multitask in a busy agency setting, then we want you at Blakely! If this sounds like you, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your remuneration package will be tailored to fit your experience and skills.
Only candidates of interest will be contacted.