WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Are you a SUPERSTAR with print management experience? Are you looking for a contract position? If so, then we need you on our team!
WHO IS BLAKELY?
We are an industry leading, full-service, multi-channel direct response fundraising and marketing agency. We strive to create inspiring and engaging experiences for our team and our clients. We are fundraisers who champion marketing and create relationships that last.
We are fast-paced, driven, and have a lot of fun doing what we do. We’re looking for a like-minded individual with print production experience and loves working with clients to provide solutions to many challenges our world is facing. If you’ve got the following qualifications below, then we look forward to meeting you:
WHAT WILL YOU BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
- Managing critical path timelines
- Providing Estimator with package specs and any changes for quoting
- Liaising with in-house art studio and client relations team on final creative approvals
- Ordering, proofing and approving package materials
- Instructing variable print and lettershop departments
- Quality Control
- Attending daily production meetings
- Reviewing & approving supplier & partner invoices
- Preparing final billing
WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS?
- 2+ years experience in print production
- Project management experience
- Working knowledge of variable digital print
- Working knowledge of letter shop processes
- Working knowledge of Canada Post requirements and specifications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience in an agency and/or fundraising environment an asset
Your remuneration package will be tailored to fit your experience and skills.
If this sound like you and you are ready for change, please send your resume to email@example.com. Only candidates of interest will be contacted. Together, we’ll inspire people to do more.