WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
We are on the hunt for a skilled Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team on a contract basis. Working within the Digital Execution team, this role is the key hub between developers, media teams & client technical representatives to ensure a smooth execution of emails, webpages & digital advertisements. This collaborative and detail-oriented team member loves partnering with internal and external groups such as project managers, the creative team, and third partner business partners to wow our clients. They understand the digital landscape from and bring forward insights to the team to help campaigns run seamlessly.
WHO IS BLAKELY?
We are an industry leading, full-service, multi-channel direct response fundraising and marketing agency. We strive to create inspiring and engaging experiences for our team and our clients. We are fundraisers who champion marketing and create relationships that last.
We are fast-paced, driven, and have a lot of fun doing what we do. We’re looking for a like-minded individual who loves working with clients to provide solutions to many challenges our world is facing. If you’ve got the following qualifications below, then we look forward to meeting you:
- Collaborates with third party partners to ensure finished product meets both internal standards and exceeds client expectations
- Builds documentation on projects specifications based on project outline & communicates technical requirements to all stakeholders
- Facilitates quoting of digital deliverables with developers and other third-party partners
- Collaborates with the broader agency team to share knowledge of digital best practices for media buys, email, and web builds
- Actively participates in project meetings
- Ensures that all digital initiatives can be accurately tracked using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Undertakes quality control testing on all digital projects
- 1-2 years digital marketing experience
- Experienced managing projects and campaigns including fostering relationships with third party partners, translating between technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Experienced with asset management for email deployments and digital media builds
- Experienced with building out ad content for paid advertising (Google, social, etc.)
- Experienced with reporting and analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in an agency environment an asset
- Familiarity with fundraising an asset
- A positive, independent, self-motivator with a proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A detail-orientated problem solver who is extremely well organized
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who are interested, however only candidates of interest will be contacted.