JOIN OUR TEAM!
You are the high-traffic hub between internal and external representatives, such as Developers, Media Teams and Client technical representatives, to collaborate and ensure a smooth execution of emails, webpages & digital advertisements. You are familiar with common best practices in relation to website and email design and development, and digital advertising to help campaigns run seamlessly.
This multifaceted role manages complex projects with competing deadlines concurrently and
works collaboratively with a variety of people across the agency. A strong background in digital development and project management make you an excellent addition to the Digital Execution team on a contract basis.
- Minimum 2+ years relevant experience
- Experience in digital project management, consulting, user experience and/or development
- Experience in design and technology project definition, analysis, and scope determination
- Experience managing projects and campaigns including fostering relationships with third party partners, translating between technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Understand analytics and software packages such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ad/Marketing Manager, email Marketing (MailChimp)
- Familiar with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) as it pertains to ad content for paid advertising
- Experience managing and developing web content, including an understanding of common web technology, including HTML. With an aptitude to learn and test various digital programs/software
- Act as a liaison between the client and external vendor(s) to ensure requests are well understood and implementation is accurate, timely and meets expectations
- You will be the linchpin for the account management, creative, and development teams, managing to keep web design, digital marketing and other creative projects running smoothly, on time and on budget
- Build documentation on projects specifications based on project outline & communicate technical requirements to all stakeholders
- Quality Control testing to all emails, webpages & digital advertisements/assets prior to release
- Ensure all emails, webpages & digital advertisements/assets can be accurately tracked using analytical tools (Google Analytics/Hot Jar/etc.)
- Self-motivated individual with a desire to do their best every day
- Well organized with exceptional time management skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with an impeccable eye for detail, with a natural inclination to check and double-check everything
- Resourceful and has a knack for predicting issues before they arise
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple complex tasks and projects with competing deadlines concurrently
NICE TO HAVES
- Speak both technical and creative languages to help bridge communication gaps
- Comfort in a client-facing role is an asset
- Familiarity in the fundraising industry is an asset
- Agency environment experience is an asset
WHO IS BLAKELY?
We are an industry leading, full-service, multi-channel direct response fundraising and marketing agency. We strive to create inspiring and engaging experiences for our team and our clients. We are fundraisers who champion marketing and create relationships that last.
We are fast-paced, driven, and have a lot of fun doing what we do. We’re looking for a like-minded individual who loves working with clients to provide solutions to many challenges our world is facing. If you’ve got the following qualifications below, then we look forward to meeting you.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to email@example.com. We thank all who are interested, however only candidates of interest will be contacted.
Let’s inspire people to do more!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org