WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
The Project Coordinator brings their keen eye for detail, along with their high sense of urgency to the operations team to help each project run smoothly. Reporting directly to the CFO, they are the project whisperer who tracks details, builds strong relationship with internal teams, and monitors tasks and milestones like a pro!
If you are interested in using your project coordination skills to help organizations that focus on making our lives, our society, and our world better, Blakely is the place to do it!
WHO IS BLAKELY?
Blakely Inc. is an industry leading, channel neutral, direct response fundraising agency. Our approach inspires people – our clients, their donors and our employees to do more. The donor journey is our framework and we combine strategy, data analytics and great creative to build meaningful donor relationships that last a lifetime.
We are a fast-paced, driven agency who have a lot of fun doing what we do. We are on the hunt for a project coordinator who loves high-impact projects, collaboration, and is ready to use their talents to help us build a better world!
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
Provide general administrative support for the project management system, including:
- Opens new projects and schedules based on forecasted work
- Create and customize schedule templates for each client
- Updates working schedules based on feedback from various departments, meetings and communications
- Monitor due dates for project tasks and milestones, follow up with team members as required to ensure the system is up to date
- Support the Client Relationships team by providing up to date information on project status. Provide input to client project status reports
- Work collaboratively with all departments in dealing with schedule challenges, conflicting priorities and resource allocation
- Attend all trafficking and production meetings
ABOUT YOU AND YOUR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 3 years in a similar type role
- General knowledge of marketing, creative, print, video and digital process are an asset
- Good knowledge of project management software
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and trouble shoot in fast paced environment
Remuneration is tailored to fit experience and skills. We thank all candidates for their application. Only candidates of interest will be contacted by our recruitment partner.
Blakely – Together, we’ll inspire people to do more.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org